Thanks in advance.
I am trying to connect HTTPS API from PLSQL procedure in Oracle 10g database. I would like to connect with the server which accepts TLS 1.2
1) Does Oracle 10g support TLS 1.2 connectivity ?
2) Is there a patch which enables TLS 1.2 in Oracle 10g database. ?
3) Connecting through JVM in Oracle database 10g is not an option as our java version is java4. Any other solution as a work around kindly post .
I have gone through following websites link:
1) Oracle product support forum (which needs login for seeing the resource)
2) Burleson Consulting wesbite which states Oracle 10g supports TLS ssl protocol
No. You need to upgrade to get TLS v1.2 support. Java and Oracle Database.
Make upgrading your whole stack a priority!
In the meantime, you may be able to set up reverse proxies so your app can continue to talk to the outside world.